Community Meeting September 9th
We’re back after our August break with a regular community meeting September 9th, 10:00 – 12:00 in the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery classroom building.
We will have a panel discussion on Protecting Women’s Reproductive Rights. Our scheduled panel members include
- State Representative My-Linh Thai who has been a champion of women’s reproductive rights in WA State and beyond
- Representatives from Pro-Choice WA and Planned Parenthood
- A local OB GYN whose patients can be significantly impacted by abortion restrictions
We hope to see you there!
We have also secured meeting rooms for the rest of the year if you want to mark your calendar:
- October 14th, CWU Sammamish 2nd floor
- November 4th, CWU Sammamish 2nd floor
- December 2nd, Issaquah Salmon Hatchery classroom
Note that October is on the second Saturday of the month rather than the first. Thanks for your understanding as we work with public meeting room availability.